ok but blaine’s face when coach roz mentions sue making him co-captain despite never having done a cheer in his life
totally convinces me that that kind of stuff happens to him all the time. who wants to bet that when he joined the warblers he had never sung in an acapella group in his life but within two weeks of joining, the warblers had promoted him to the lead singer?
hahaha Oh I agree with this. You can just imagine his ridiculously charmed life.
- He’s been the 1000th customer at like four different businesses.
- People always want to go shopping with him because, magically, the store always has the size he’s asking for in the back.
- Obviously the Honorary Rachel thing. The position was invented so he could have Rachel’s soloist spot.
- His driver license photo always look awesome
- Ticketmaster randomly finds him the most awesome seats not available to anyone else
- Avocados he buys from the store are always ripe right when he needs to use them.
- He’s the president of every club he joined in Makeover. In fact, the Super Hero-Sidekick club only evolved because they felt he needed a more prestigious position than “Head Sidekick.”
- Raspberry hair gel didn’t exist until a month after he started using hair product.
he’s like if you mixed chuck norris and a disney princess.